We're excited to teach the Dubstepper
bag, designed by The Craft Junky for Robert Kaufman!
With an adjustable cross-body strap and a sturdy carrying handle, toting all of your gadgets will be easy peasy. Dubstepper features a large exterior zipper pocket on the front of the bag as well as a smaller interior zipper perfect to stow away your phone and ear buds. The well-padded sleeve on the inside provides the perfect protection for your tablet or e-reader!Your $80 Kit Includes:
Supplies to Bring to Class:
- All fabric for exterior, lining, flap, and pocket linings of your choice from our wall of Moda and Ruby Star Cottons
- All the "guts" needed, like stiff stuff, fusible, and fleece
- All hardware needed to complete the project - magnetic snaps, zippers, slide buckle and more!
THIS CLASS IS ON ZOOM!We are excited to continue giving you classes with our teachers in your own home! With indoor gatherings banned in Boulder County, we are pleased to continue giving limited classes over Zoom.
- Your machine in good working order
- A smart device with a camera able to connect to the internet and Zoom
- The (FREE!) printed pattern that you can find by CLICKING HERE
- A new, sharp needle such as a denim needle
- Walking Foot (optional, but recommended!)
- Zipper Foot
- Basic sewing supplies such as marking utensils, cutting utensils, pins, etc.
- A small cup (yes, you read that right!)