Lisa took the COOLEST CLASS at BU 2022, and we want to share it with you! BERNINA Educator June of @syskolennet on Instagram taught us how to make a tunic using negative space to give you immediate patternmaking. A fast and fun project, this knit shirt is universally flattering. Taking inspiration from a Viking tunic found on an archaeological dig, learn how to bring history into your wardrobe!$40 KIT INCLUDES:
SUPPLIES TO BRING TO CLASS:
- Fabric and precuts
- Instructions and "pattern"
- The use of a Studio BERNINA coverstitch machine
*If you do not have a serger, you can rent one from Studio BERNINA for a $20 fee
- Your serger or combo machine in good working order
- 4 cones of white or off-white thread
- Fresh Machine Needles
- General Sewing supplies - scissors, pins, marking utensils, etc.
- Wonder Clips